Right of withdrawal
Consumers have a fourteen-day withdrawal.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the last goods.
In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email). You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory.
In order to meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your notification that you are exercising your right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of the withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will have given you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from choosing a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery we offer have), to be repaid immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment. We can refuse the repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary to check the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
- Contracts for the provision of services, including financial services, the price of which depends on fluctuations in the financial market, over which the entrepreneur has no influence and which can occur within the withdrawal period, in particular services in connection with shares, with shares in open-ended investment funds within the meaning of 1 paragraph 4 of the Capital Investment Code and with other tradable securities, currencies, derivatives or money market instruments..
- Contracts for the provision of services in the areas of accommodation for purposes other than residential purposes, transport of goods, vehicle rental, delivery of food and beverages and the provision of other services in connection with leisure activities, if the contract provides for a specific date or period for the provision.
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
– To pquality.shop - Peter Racz, Am Kleinenberg 11b, 58239 Schwerte
– I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following
Goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
– Name of the consumer (s)
– Address of the consumer (s)
– Signature of the consumer (s) (only if this is communicated on paper)
(*) Delete where inapplicable.